Saturday, December 25, 2010

Nutrition what?

With all this "C" talk what about nutrition?
According to the doctors nutrition has nothing to do with any of this. They all say visit the American Cancer Society website. Well the ACS site says something like 2/3 of all cases are due to nutrition issues.Yet, no one will acknowledge that nutrition may have an effect on cleaning this mess up. As a matter of fact the morning after they hacked a hunk of my colon out the first thing they offered me was coffee. Coffee? Um.....not so much!
I did my own research and have made some big changes in eating. I have gone totally alkaline. As of today I have gone 36 days without sugar, dairy, meat (well I have been a vegetarian for 2 yrs actually). Being alkaline feels great. I have found and made up several recipes. (see above)

No comments:

Post a Comment