Friday, April 2, 2010

Abundance- Ding!

Abundance unto you! lol
A little story about Abundance..... Well a few weeks back I came across a chime I wanted to hang in my living room. I found a place for it but that displaced another little bell. That bell looks much like the one shown here. So...because I had no place to stick the smaller bell I put a tack right in the door casing in the living room and hung the bell on it. Its right above your head when you walk through the main two rooms of the house.
Then, one day shortly after, that I was feeling frustrated with our financial situation and looked up and saw the bell. I gave it a brisk *swack* and said "Prosperity Already!". But- right then I had a realisation.....its not prosperity that I actually want....its ABUNDANCE!
Abundance of love, Abundance of connection, Abundance of community, Abundance of good health, Abundance of inspiration, Abundance of particular material items!!!!!!!!!!
So right then, I hit that bell and said "Abundance!" The bell was promptly named our "Abundance Bell"
Now every member of the family hits the bell as they pass under it and say "Abundance". We all say Abundance every day. We wish people Abundance and we live in gratitude.
So- is it working? Y-E-S!!!!! Oh God YES! We are rolling in Abundance! We have always been broke (raising 7 kids on a therapists income) and we've always maintained an attitude of Lack. "If only, we wish, we'll never, boo hoo" Now we have a family wide WE CAN AND WE WILL attitude! We are reaping all kinds of material benefits too......the universe has given us 3 amazing new cameras, a new mini van, a fancy new bike for Jody, free braces for Vayda just to name a few. These blessings are coming so regularly now that I am forgetting some of them.
Its been truly amazing.
Because I want everyone I know to enjoy an abundant life as well I have been making little beaded bells (not a thing like the one above) and giving them away to friends and even strangers I meet. If you want one please just let me know. Email me at fineartbycarrie@hotmail.com and we'll work it out.
Wishing you Abundance!

1 comment: